2013 Photography Exhibit Theme - Reflections
The South Shore Convention and Visitors Authority is proud to announce the theme of their annual photography exhibit.
All images in the exhibit will be interpretations of a reflection. Definitions are as follows:
1. an image seen in a mirror or shiny surface
2. a visual expression resulting from careful consideration
3. a representation of one's own self
Photographs must also be geographically within the area of the South Shore, from Chicago to New Buffalo, Michigan.
CALL FOR ENTRIES DEADLINE JULY 5
The exhibit will be on display August 15 to September 30, 2013 in the 6,500 sq. ft. W.F. Wellman Exhibit Hall located inside of the Indiana Welcome Center.
How to Enter
Photographers interested in participating can submit their images online by clicking the "Submit A Photo" link below. All other inquiries may be sent to Andrea Rivera, Art Director, South Shore Convention and Visitors Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org or 219-554-2722.
1. Do the photos become the property of the CVA? No, submitted photos remain the property of the photographer.
2. Will the CVA be mounting/preparing the photos for exhibit? It is the responsibility of the photographer to mount or frame approved images for the exhibition.
3. Will the each photographer be identified in the exhibit? Each photo on display will have a label identifying title, photographer, location, and sale price.
4. What happens to the photos after the exhibit closes? Photographers will pick up their works at the conclusion of the exhibit.
5. What happens to the photo files submitted but not chosen for exhibit? Submitted photo files are cataloged, but never published.
6. Can photos be sold if they remain in the possession of the photographer? All photography on display in the exhibit may be priced to sell if you choose. The SSCVA does not facilitate sales. Your contact information can be provided to interested buyers and you can follow up from there.