Restaurants & Menus
- 54 Main Bistro
- Captain's House
- Cabela's Black Oak Grill
- Region Ale Tap House
- Farmhouse Restaurant
- J's Breakfast Club
- Timbrook Kitchens
- Asparagus Restaurant
- Little Italy
- Patrick's Grille
- DOC'S Smokehouse
- Don Quijote Restaurant
- Stadium Sports Bar & Grill
- Merrillville Florist & Tea Room
- Islamorada Fish Company
- The Station at eMbers
- Byway Brewing
- New Oberpfalz Brewing
- Mi Tierra
- Bartlett's Fish Camp
- Freddy's Steak House
- Tavern on Main
- Off Square Brewing
- Phil's Caribbean Cuisine
- Majestic Chop House
- Teibel's Restaurant
- Carriage Court & Crown Brewing
- El Taco Real
- Pikk's Tavern
- Coyote Cantina
- Ciao Bella
- Montego Bay Grille
- Johnny's Tap
- Restaurants - Submit your menu
- Map of the Trail
- Historic Maplewood Cemetery, Crown Point
- Lowell Memorial Cemetery, Lowell
- Maplewood Cemetery, Valparaiso
- Merrillville Cemetery, Merrillville
- Salem Cemetery, Hebron
- Beyond the Grave
Oh Fuuudge! Relay Race
Saturday, December 8, 2018
Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. Contest begins at 10:00 a.m.
*All past winners are ineligible to win contests.
There will be two age groups based on the child's age: 4-7 and 8-12.
Please bring in canned food/non perishable items as entry fee. Items go to the Northwest Indiana Food Bank.
- Parent and Child: get out of the vehicle.
- Parent: takes the lug nuts off the tire using the tire iron.
- Child: holds the hubcap.
- Parent: places the lug nuts in the hubcap and removes the tire from the tire mount, placing it on the ground.
- Child: runs through obstacle course with hubcap filled with lug nuts. (Run through 1st set of tires, under the first hurdle, through the 2nd set of tires, around the second hurdle, then back through the course.) When the child returns to the tire mount, he/she hands the hub cap with lug nuts back to the parent.
- Parent: puts the tire back on the tire mount and places the lug nuts back on the tire, using the tire iron to tighten the lug nuts. Then parent places the tire iron back in the designated area.
- Parent and Child: get back into the vehicle and shut the doors. (The stopwatch stops when the last vehicle door closes.)
The team with the best time in each age category wins. Prizes will be given to the parent and child winners in each age category.
This form is currently unavailable