- Map of the Trail
- Historic Maplewood Cemetery, Crown Point
- Lowell Memorial Cemetery, Lowell
- Maplewood Cemetery, Valparaiso
- Merrillville Cemetery, Merrillville
- Salem Cemetery, Hebron
- Beyond the Grave
Sponsorship Opportunities - America's Crossroads Bowl
The South Shore Convention and Visitors Authority and the City of Hobart are excited to welcome football players, coaches, families and fans from the Division II Great Lakes Athletic Conference and the Great Midwest Athletic Conference to participate in America’s Crossroads Bowl.
To continue to be recognized as a top-tier destination for amateur and professional sports, we are seeking support from local businesses. Teams, coaches and fans will travel from throughout the Midwest to participate and watch this event, bringing additional revenue to the local economy.
In addition, the game will be streamed by the ISC Sports Network in Indiana, as well as the participating university’s viewing areas extending the visibility of the South Shore as a serious competitor for hosting sporting events.
We hope we can count on your sponsorship to make this sporting event successful. See you at the Brickyard!
Mayor, City of Hobart
President/CEO, South Shore CVA
All levels will receive the following benefits:
- Company logo will be displayed on the stadium jumbotron
- Company logo will be included on all printed signage
- Company logo will be displayed on the South Shore CVA microsite
- Company logo will be included in all print media advertising
We also have a number of opportunties for restaurants and other businesses to donate food for the teams during their stay. Contact John below for more information.