Crown Point Farmer's Market
June 6, 2020 - September 26, 2020
183 S. West Street
Crown Point, IN 46307
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Phone: 219-662-3290
- Time: 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Vendors sell everything from fresh produce, flowers, gourmet foods, candles, cheese and a variety of other products.
No market on July 4, 2020.
COVID-19 Guidelines and Social Distancing Measures for Patrons and Attendees of the Crown Point Farmer's Market:
- Anyone not following the guidelines as outlines will be asked to leave the Crown Point Farmer's Market.
- Do not attend the market if you are ill or have been in contact with someone who is sick or has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past two weeks.
- Customers and Attendees should sanitize before and after attending the market.
- Limit the number of family members coming to the market. There will only be 100 patrons/attendees allowed in at a time.
- Maintain social distancing in lines to enter the market, to purchase goods from vendors, and throughout the market.
- Masks are HIGHLY recommended to be worn by everyone attending the market.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of space from other patrons and vendors.
- There will be only ONE entrance/exit from the market until all social distancing restrictions are lifted.
- Consuming products at the market is STRICTLY prohibited. Patron seating will NOT be available until all social distancing restrictions are lifted.
- Patrons may bring seated carts, at their own risk for ease of mobility. Please be sure to follow all safety guidelines when you return home with your products for your own safety.
- Maintain social distancing and stay at the market only as long as you need to complete your shopping- don't linger.
- Do NOT touch products until you have purchased them.