Please note: We recommend calling ahead before visiting businesses or view their social media posts for the latest information. Each business is handling their operations differently and may require customers to make reservations, wear masks or follow other safety measures. Please respect their precautions as they work to keep you and their staff safe at this time. #INThisTogether
15 E. Lincolnway
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Phone: (219) 299-2551
Please do not enter the restaurant if you or anyone in your party is feeling ill or has a fever. Thank you for keeping us safe and healthy! We appreciate your understanding!We will be following the guidelines given & support the Governors & CDC rules.
- All employees must wear face masks and temperatures will be taken daily.
- Sick employees are required to stay home.
- Tables will be spaced out in accordance with 6' social distancing guidelines.
- Tables, chairs, check presenters and condiments will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each seating.
- Single-use menus will be utilized and water, silverware rolls and salt/pepper brought to the table upon being seated.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized often and throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizers are readily available for staff and guest.
- Employees are required to wash hands per CDC guidelines on a continuous and frequent basis.
- Reservations recommended but not required.
- Waiting time for tables will be outside or in your vehicle. A call or text will be sent when table is available.
- Dine-In Service: