Mommy's Little Piggy
Saturday, December 17, 2022
Registration begins at 9:30 AM. Contest begins at 10:00 AM.
There are four age groups for participants: ages 4-7, 8-12, 13-17 and 18+. Limit of 30 participants per age category.
18+ Age Category: Contestants will compete against each other. The object is to eat as many plates of mashed potatoes as possible within the allotted time: 3 minutes. An empty plate will be determined at the judge's discretion.
4-7, 8-12, 13-17 Age Category: The winner will be determined by the fastest time in eating one plate of mashed potatoes.
Please bring in canned food/nonperishable items as an entry fee. Items go to the Northwest Indiana Food Bank.
*All past winners are ineligible to win contests.
- Contestants will begin eating their mashed potatoes at the sound of the bell.
- Contestants must keep their hands under the table until the bell has sounded.
- Hands may only be used to hold the plate.
- You may not use your hands or any utensils to eat the mashed potatoes.
- Contestants will raise their hand when they have finished all their food and a judge will ensure it is completely gone.
- A judge will perform a "tongue test" to ensure that the winning contestant has swallowed all food.
- Should there be a tie; contestants will be given an additional serving.
- Bottled water will be provided during the contest.
- You will be disqualified should you be unable to keep your food down.
- The event schedule is subject to change depending on the # of participants we will need to accommodate.
- These rules are subject to change at any time.
- Starting prematurely as determined by the judge.
- Unfair or poor sportsmanship acts as determined by the judge.
- Refusal to meet any contest rules stated by the judge.
- Judges will be on hand to assure adherence to contest rules. The judge's decision is final.
This form is currently unavailable