Restaurants & Menus
- Asparagus Restaurant
- Bartlett's Fish Camp
- Byway Brewing
- DOC'S Smokehouse
- El Taco Real
- Farmhouse Restaurant
- Fenwick Farms Brewing
- Freddy's Steak House
- Lighthouse Restaurant
- Majestic Chop House
- New Oberpfalz Brewing
- Patrick's Grille
- Pikk's Tavern
- Sage Restaurant
- Stadium Sports Bar & Grill
- Teibel's Restaurant
- Timbrook Kitchens
- Arcadia Cafe + Bar
- Café Borgia
- Captain's House
- Chop House on Wicker
- Cooper's Hawk
- Fahrenheit Two-Twelve
- Fiddlehead Restaurant
- Flamingo Pizza of Miller
- Gamba Ristorante
- Jack Binion’s Steak
- Jordy n' Jax
- Montego Bay Grille
- Region Ale Tap House
- Rudy's BBQ Shack
- Tavern on Main
- Tzatziki Restaurant
- Restaurant Registration
- Map of the Trail
- Historic Maplewood Cemetery, Crown Point
- Lowell Memorial Cemetery, Lowell
- Maplewood Cemetery, Valparaiso
- Merrillville Cemetery, Merrillville
- Salem Cemetery, Hebron
- Beyond the Grave
Lutheran Basketball National Championships
Please read the following Housing Rules. Then proceed to the 2019 list of approved properties below.
Standardized Housing Rules During Tournament
- No hotel requests accepted until January 1, 2020.
- All hotel requests must be made by March 15, 2020.
- Special arrangements for housing will be made for teams that qualify after the cut-off date.
- Absolutely no direct phone calls to hotels or national toll-free reservation hotlines for reservations, South Shore Sports Promotions, a department of the South Shore Convention & Visitors Authority is the housing bureau for this tournament and any violations are grounds for tournament disqualification!
- South Shore Sports Promotions will email confirmation of hotel assignment to the team contact.
- There is a minimum two (2) night stay and check out times are subject to individual hotel properties.
- All cancellations must be made by 11:59pm CST on Monday, March 23rd or a fee of two night's room + tax will be charged. All changes and cancellations should be directed to the housing bureau by submitting a "change request" through your email confirmation or by sending an email to email@example.com. Office hours to reach someone by phone are Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm CST.
- Only one room should be reserved under one individual's name. If more than one room is reserved under the same individual's name, a different rooming list for each room should be supplied.
- When a block of rooms is reserved for a team, each room reserved should be listed under a different name and that individual's credit card number. If one credit card is listed for an entire block of rooms, that individual is responsible for those rooms.
- It is recommended that you guarantee your room with a credit card and not a debit card.
- One adult is responsible for each room and assignments need to be stated clearly on rooming list BEFORE arrival.
- Adults must supervise participants and any children under the age of 19 years old at ALL times.
- Most properties have a mandatory quiet time and curfew. After such time, an adult must accompany children under the age of 19 years old.
- Adults who are supervising children should refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages.
- A one warning policy will be in effect. Guests will receive one warning before being asked to leave. If a guest is asked to leave, no refund will be issued for the remainder of the stay. Warnings will be done in writing so there is no discrepancy.
- Primary coach/supervisor is responsible for his/her group knowing the above rules.
- If a team is eliminated and they check out after the hotels designated check out time, they will be charged for the full evening.
- Hotels may have their own rules that will be presented and must be agreed to at time of check-in.
National Lutheran Basketball Tournament Housing Information
March 26 - March 29, 2020
The LBAA Board of Directors have approved the following properties for the 2020 tournament. The hotels are listed by location. Please be advised, the Radisson Hotel, located in Merrillville, closed on Jan. 1, 2017.
Housing Request Form
Housing forms may be submitted beginning January 1, 2020 at 12:00am CST. Any forms submitted before this time will not be accepted.