Restaurants & Menus
- 54 Main Bistro
- Captain's House
- Cabela's Black Oak Grill
- Region Ale Tap House
- Farmhouse Restaurant
- J's Breakfast Club
- Timbrook Kitchens
- Asparagus Restaurant
- Little Italy
- Patrick's Grille
- DOC'S Smokehouse
- Don Quijote Restaurant
- Stadium Sports Bar & Grill
- Merrillville Florist & Tea Room
- Islamorada Fish Company
- The Station at eMbers
- Byway Brewing
- New Oberpfalz Brewing
- Mi Tierra
- Bartlett's Fish Camp
- Freddy's Steak House
- Tavern on Main
- Off Square Brewing
- Phil's Caribbean Cuisine
- Majestic Chop House
- Teibel's Restaurant
- Carriage Court & Crown Brewing
- El Taco Real
- Pikk's Tavern
- Coyote Cantina
- Ciao Bella
- Montego Bay Grille
- Johnny's Tap
- Restaurants - Submit your menu
- Map of the Trail
- Historic Maplewood Cemetery, Crown Point
- Lowell Memorial Cemetery, Lowell
- Maplewood Cemetery, Valparaiso
- Merrillville Cemetery, Merrillville
- Salem Cemetery, Hebron
- Beyond the Grave
Lutheran Basketball National Championships
Please read the following Housing Rules. Then proceed to the 2019 list of approved properties below.
Standardized Housing Rules During Tournament
- No hotel requests accepted until January 1, 2019.
- Special arrangements for housing will be made for teams that qualify after the cut-off date.
- Absolutely no direct phone calls to hotels or national toll-free reservation hotlines for reservations, South Shore Sports Promotions, a department of the South Shore Convention & Visitors Authority is the housing bureau for this tournament and any violations are grounds for tournament disqualification!
- South Shore Sports Promotions will email confirmation of hotel assignment to the team contact.
- There is a minimum two (2) night stay and check out times are subject to individual hotel properties.
- Only one room should be reserved under one individual's name. If more than one room is reserved under the same individual's name, a different rooming list for each room should be supplied.
- When a block of rooms is reserved for a team, each room reserved should be listed under a different name and that individual's credit card number. If one credit card is listed for an entire block of rooms, that individual is responsible for those rooms.
- It is recommended that you guarantee your room with a credit card and not a debit card.
- One adult is responsible for each room and assignments need to be stated clearly on rooming list BEFORE arrival.
- Adults must supervise participants and any children under the age of 19 years old at ALL times.
- Most properties have a mandatory quiet time and curfew. After such time, an adult must accompany children under the age of 19 years old.
- Adults who are supervising children should refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages.
- A one warning policy will be in effect. Guests will receive one warning before being asked to leave. If a guest is asked to leave, no refund will be issued for the remainder of the stay. Warnings will be done in writing so there is no discrepancy.
- Primary coach/supervisor is responsible for his/her group knowing the above rules.
- If a team is eliminated and they check out after the hotel's designated check out time, they will be charged for the full evening.
- Hotels may have their own rules that will be presented and must be agreed to at time of check-in.
NATIONAL LUTHERAN BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT HOUSING INFORMATION
March 28-March 31, 2019
Information coming soon