Indiana Dunes Camping
Camping in the Indiana Dunes is a fantastic way to get away from it all. Visitors can enjoy Lake Michigan's magnificent beaches and the natural beauty of the Indiana Dunes National Park and Indiana Dunes State Park.
Indiana Dunes State Park Campground
- Open year round
- 140 sites
- Full electric hookup
- Less than a mile from the beach
- Most sites are fully or partially shaded
- Two heated restrooms and shower houses
- Reservations allowed
The park has many special events, including Glamping Weekend. Glamping, short for glamorous camping, is a way to experience the splendor of the outdoors without forgoing the luxuries you can't live without. Weekend programs include a camping recipe tasting and exchange, important women in dunes history, beach glass jewelry making and more. Check our Indiana Dunes events page for upcoming events.
Indiana Dunes National Park's Dunewood Campground
- Open April 1st through October 31st
- 54 conventional drive-in sites
- 13 walk-in sites
- No electric or water hook-up
- Just over a mile south of Lake Michigan
- Each site is large, private and beautifully wooded
- Sites have a large fire pit and picnic table
- Modern accessible restrooms and showers
- Half of the sites are reservable; the rest are first-come, first-serve
Plan your next camping trip at the Indiana Dunes and enjoy a calming respite from the bustle of everyday life. It's fun for the whole family!